Thursday, May 14, 2009

TO THOSE I'VE MET....& TO THOSE I HAVEN'T..

This message goes out to those of you that I've had the chance to meet in this whole crazy journey...and also to those I hope to meet in the future...

I THANK YOU for being my FRIEND!!

I don't think these 5 amazing guys that brought us together again, really understand the magnitude of it all! I've met some really amazing people online, some of which I've had the opportunity to meet face to face.
Twitter, Facebook, The Community are full of people who represent the NK ARMY and are proud to be a part of it!!

Thank you to those that have listen to me rant a few times on here, and were even kind enough to leave a comment or even add me as a friend. Your words have helped me on MANY occasions and I really Truly appreciate it...and YOU! My Friends list keeps growing everyday and I LOVE IT!
I love reading all of your posts, and being able to leave a comment that will hopefully be of some help to you.

To my NK TRUCKER GIRLS...You know who you are! I would gladly sit in the cold, getting my bum dirty and sand in my eyes looking under a Truck just to get pictures of the guys and to meet Donnie....ALL OVER AGAIN WITH YOU! Totally worth it!

To those of you going on the cruise...Have a Fantastic time!....and just remember...Pictures Pictures Pictures!!! LOL

BLOCKHEADS are what we call ourselves, its not just a name.....Its a LIFESTYLE!!

If you're not already with it...GET WITH IT!!! Its Taking over!

NK ARMY 4 LIFE!!
TRUCKER GIRLS UNITE!!! June 21st is coming!

1 comment:

  1. TRUCKER GIRLS RULE...
    YOU COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER..
    BLOCKHEADS are what we call ourselves, its not just a name.....Its a LIFESTYLE!!

    I would do it all again 2 but who's to say whats gonna happen June 21st?????

    It's gonna be bigger and better and momories that will last a life time.....

    we all going to hang tough forever....

    nkotb is love.....

    ReplyDelete