Friday, March 20, 2009

9 Days and Counting.....

Being in Toronto I thought I was pretty lucky, to have those five bad brothers from the beantown land kick off their tour in MY hometown!! I went to all three of the Toronto shows, it was Incredible! It was a FANTASTIC Idea to start in T.O at the time, but when they left..the jealousy in me kicked in while watching all those other cities enjoying those grown men!

Well...My wait is FINALLY OVER! In just 9 days I'll be able to see those 5 men that get me all twisted for the 4th time!! My sister and I are making the trek to London, ON by ourselves....AHHHHH. We usually get her boyfriend to drop us off at the concert, then my husband picks us up after...we don't like driving downtown LOL. This time its just us girlies driving ourselves!

Hope we don't get lost :-S

WATCH OUT LONDON.....HERE WE COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment